Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sad Sad Sad


On March 11, 2010 at 3AM the world lost an amazing person.
Alicia Renee Carreras died while on her way home.

This a true tragedy. One that I wish I could wake up from.

She will be greatly missed. She was only 20 years and had
so much to offer.
She was going places and was going to be someone.

But to those of us who already knew her she was someone:
a daughter, granddaughter, sister, cousin, niece, friend.

She was always so full of life and determination.
So happy and joyful to be around.

Always optimistic.
Always had her game face on and was ready to
challenge the world!

I am going to miss her so much.

But like she said and knew, "Everything happens for
a reason."

God has bigger plans for you girl. Bigger than
anything down here.

So put your game face on once again and do us proud!
Because I know that's what we all are gonna do for you.

Make sure you save us a place up there. Because I know God
has a special place for you.

We love you and miss you and i still cant honestly
believe you are gone.

It feels so surreal.

But i know one day I will see you again, I'm gonna make
sure of it.

Love you Alicia. I will never forget. Always and forever Cousin.


No comments:

Post a Comment